Orange County, California
- Technology and telecommunications
- Transportation, logistics, warehousing and distribution
Brett Beightol is an Audit partner-in-charge in Grant Thornton’s San Diego office. Serving public and private clients in a broad range of industries — including technology, life sciences, inventory-driven businesses and the automotive aftermarket — Beightol’s experience includes 10K, 10Q, 8K, S-1 and S-3 filings. In addition to serving clients, he has taken internal leadership roles in both recruiting and strategic learning initiatives. He has also served as the assistant Professional Standards partner and leader of the Consumer and Industrial Products group for the Southern California offices.
Professional qualifications and memberships
- CPA — California
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Corporate Directors Forum
- San Diego Venture Group
- Association for Corporate Growth
- BS, Accounting, University of Northern Colorado
Search for people at Grant Thornton
Enter a name and/or keywords such as service area, industry or location to get to know our business leaders — partner, principal or managing director. We look forward to hearing from you.