Orange County, California
- Manufacturing, Transportation & Distribution
- Technology, media & telecommunications
- Transportation & distribution
- Audit & assurance
Brett Beightol is the Office Managing Partner of Grant Thornton’s Orange County office. During his 29-year career, Brett has dedicated himself to providing exemplary service to dynamic, high-growth companies and becoming a trusted strategic advisor to his clients. He serves clients throughout Southern California and has significant experience coordinating integrated financial statement audit engagements and providing accounting guidance and assistance to companies ranging from growing startups to large, multi-national corporations.
Brett serves both public and private clients in a wide range of industries including technology, life sciences, retail & apparel, and manufacturing & distribution. Specifically, he has addressed such complex issues as business combinations, revenue recognition, accounting for complex debt and equity instruments, and has participated in capital markets transactions including significant acquisitions, dispositions and reorganizations, initial public offerings, private and public debt offerings, and merger integration.
Professional qualifications and memberships
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Forum of Corporate Directors – Orange County Chapter, Board Member
- Bachelors, Accounting, University of Northern Colorado
Search for people at Grant Thornton
Enter a name and/or keywords such as service area, industry or location to get to know our business leaders — partner, principal or managing director. We look forward to hearing from you.