Los Angeles, California
- Technology and telecommunications
- Transportation, logistics, warehousing and distribution
Maryellen Galuchie is a managing director in Forensic Advisory Services and Grant Thornton’s Southern California Forensic Advisory Services practice leader. With more than 30 years of experience, Galuchie provides valuation, financial, risk and technology advisory services where she directs multidisciplined teams of consultants on major projects. Galuchie specializes in the valuation of corporations, partnerships, and other for-profit, pass-through, and not-for-profit entities for a variety of assurance, tax, and financing needs. Galuchie has served companies in the technology, manufacturing and distribution, hospitality, financial services, and health services industries.
Professional qualifications and memberships
- CPA — California
- AICPA Approved Business Valuator
- University of Chicago Graduate School of Business, Business Advisor Program
- BA, Business Administration, California State University — Fullerton
Search for people at Grant Thornton
Enter a name and/or keywords such as service area, industry or location to get to know our business leaders — partner, principal or managing director. We look forward to hearing from you.