Los Angeles, California
- Technology and telecommunications
- Retail and consumer products
- Private equity
Damon Frier is a partner in the Corporate Tax practice of Grant Thornton’s Los Angeles office. With more than 20 years of public accounting experience, Frier advises businesses on various tax matters, including corporate and partnership tax issues, tax matters associated with M&As, accounting method planning, inventory issues, tax return and provision assistance, federal and state tax credit reviews, and federal and state audit defense. He chairs Grant Thornton’s private equity initiative for the Southern California offices. Frier has experience serving clients in a variety of industries, including consumer products, media and entertainment, service, and technology.
Professional qualifications and memberships
- CPA — California
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Association for Corporate Growth, Los Angeles chapter, Board member
- Master of Business Taxation, University of Southern California
- BA, Psychology, Economics, University of California at Los Angeles
Search for people at Grant Thornton
Enter a name and/or keywords such as service area, industry or location to get to know our business leaders — partner, principal or managing director. We look forward to hearing from you.