Los Angeles, California
- Financial transformation
Adrianne is a seasoned executive in Grant Thornton LLP’s national Health Care Advisory Practice and has 20 years of experience serving various health care organizations across finance and revenue cycle. Her clients include Academic Medical Centers (AMCs), national community health systems (for-profit and not-for-profit), physician practices and PE owned entities. Formerly, she served as the Administrator for the Departments of Dermatology and Otolaryngology at a large AMC.
Adrianne focuses on large scale performance improvement implementations that bridge technology and operations across finance, revenue cycle, and supply chain functions within healthcare. She served health systems and physician practices in the optimization and automation of the revenue cycle with a focus on customer experience including Epic implementation and optimization. She also led multiple finance operation assessments and transformations across all functional areas with an emphasis on record to report. Additionally, she led integration efforts across finance/accounting, supply chain and revenue cycle.
Professional qualifications and memberships
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Healthcare Financial Management Association
- Epic HB Resolute with SBO certification
- CPA in California, Illinois, and Indiana
Presentations and publications
- Adrianne speaks at events regarding healthcare trends and has been published by HIMSS Women in Health IT initiative
- MBA, Indiana University - Bloomington
- BS in Accounting, Indiana University - Bloomington
Search for people at Grant Thornton
Enter a name and/or keywords such as service area, industry or location to get to know our business leaders — partner, principal or managing director. We look forward to hearing from you.