Adrianne has more than 15 years of experience serving various health care organizations across finance and revenue cycle.
Los Angeles, California
- Financial transformation
Adrianne is a seasoned executive in Grant Thornton LLP's national Health Care Advisory Services Group and has more than 17 years of experience serving various health care organizations across finance and revenue cycle including Academic Medical Centers (AMCs), national community health systems (for-profit and not-for-profit), physician practices and PE owned entities.
Adrianne focuses on large scale performance improvement implementations that bridge technology and operations across finance and revenue cycle functions within healthcare. She served health systems and physician practices in the optimization and automation of the revenue cycle with a focus on customer experience including Epic implementation and optimization. She led has multiple finance operation assessments across all areas with an emphasis on record to report assessments and transformations. Adrianne also conducted several financial analyses including funds flow analysis, demand analysis and strategic financial analysis in healthcare. Adrianne was formerly a Senior Manager with Ernst %26 Young LLP and has served as the Administrator for the Departments of Dermatology and Otolaryngology at a large AMC.
Professional qualifications and memberships
- CPA, Illinois and Indiana
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Healthcare Financial Management Association
- Epic HB Resolute with SBO certification
Presentations and publications
- Adrianne speaks at events regarding healthcare trends and has been published by HIMSS Women in Health IT initiative
- MBA, Indiana University - Bloomington
- BS in Accounting, Indiana University - Bloomington