Carli Ann McClure (Castro)
Carli is based in Phoenix, Arizona and has 20 years of client and project experience leading business and tax focused transitions.
- Real estate and construction
- Technology and telecommunications
- Not-for-profit and higher education
- Hospitality and restaurants
Carli Ann McClure
Carli is based in Phoenix, Arizona and has 20 years of client and project experience leading business and tax focused transitions. Carlis expertise is in the areas of business strategy and transformations, process improvement and automation, technology evaluation and solutions, project and change management, as well as executive coaching and leadership development from both a sponsorship and execution perspective.With a drive for innovation and ambition to ignitepositive change, Carli helps leaders to launchtransformational opportunities internally, withinthe Grant Thornton organization, and externally,for marketing facing products.
This launch process preparation, known asRelease Management, focuses on: Go to Marketand Change Management Strategies, RegulatoryRequirements, as well as Return on InvestmentProjections and Accountability. Working directlywith the business for this planning and executionprocess allows a maximized return on investment.Carli experience working with large companies across various industries, includes: education, entertainment, financial services, hospitality, healthcare, insurance, mining, not-for-profit, real estate, and technology.
Professional qualifications and memberships
- Leadership & Board Strategy | Friendly House & Open Hearts Family Wellness & Fresh Start Women’s Foundation | Phoenix, Arizona
- Young Women’s Leadership Forum Committee | Arizona YWCA | Phoenix, Arizona
- Professional Member | Arizona Society of Certified Public Accountants | Phoenix, Arizona
- Professional Member | American Institute of Certified Public Accountants | Durham, NC
Presentations and publications
- National Independent Concessionaires Association | “Guidelines for Preparing to Sell Your Business” | November 2017
- AZ CPA Magazine | “Change Management: Moving Action into Results” | October 2016
- AZ CPA Magazine | “Putting Passion into the Process” | July/August 2010
- Doctorate of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in Performance Psychology (ABD, All but Dissertation) | Topic: The Impact of Gender on the Coaching of Professional Women’s Leadership Development | Grand Canyon University | Phoenix, Arizona | 2013 – 2019
- Arts and Science of Coaching Professional Certification | Erickson Coaching International | Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada | 2012
- Masters of Business in Leadership | Grand Canyon University | Phoenix, Arizona | 2011 – 2012
- Change Management Certification, Levels I and II | LaMarsh Consulting | Chicago, Illinois | 2009
- Certified Public Accountant | State Board of Accountancy | Phoenix, Arizona | 2004
- Bachelors’ of Science in Accountancy | Northern Arizona University | Flagstaff, Arizona | May 1999