Mike Desmond and Kelli Knoble elected to board; Doreen Griffith and Enzo Santilli re-elected
CHICAGO — Grant Thornton LLP’s partners and principals have elected two new members to the firm’s Partnership Board, which helps govern the partnership and helps determine the firm’s direction. The new members include:
- Mike Desmond, national client experience leader for Audit and office managing partner for Charlotte, North Carolina — where he is based.
- Kelli Knoble, national business lines leader for the firm’s Tax practice (based in Charlotte, North Carolina).
In addition, two current board members have been re-elected to new three-year terms:
- Enzo Santilli, Transformation Advisory business line leader and office managing partner for Pittsburgh — where he is based.
- Doreen Griffith, office managing partner for Dallas — where she is based.
“Grant Thornton has combined flexibility, innovation and quality to thrive in today’s unprecedented and uncertain times, posting record high earnings in our last fiscal year,” said Brad Preber, CEO of Grant Thornton. “Our elected and renewed board members will be critical to our ongoing success — using their exceptional skills to help steer the growth and strategic direction of the firm.”
Continuing Partnership Board members who are currently serving terms include:
- Brad Preber, CEO (based in Phoenix).
- Muhammad Bhayat, Audit partner (based in Iselin, New Jersey).
- Bert Fox, national managing partner of Professional Standards (based in Chicago).
- Catherine Hyodo, office managing partner for Los Angeles — where she is based.
- Chris Smith, national Strategy Solution leader for Advisory Services (based in Charlotte, North Carolina).
- Mark Sullivan, office managing principal for Chicago — where he is based.
- Jim Wittmer, national market growth leader for Tax (based in Philadelphia).
Finally, the Partnership Board has named current member Muhammad Bhayat as its chairman.