Iselin, New Jersey
- Transportation, logistics, warehousing and distribution
- Retail and consumer products
Muhammad Bhayat is the Audit Services practice leader for our Northeast market territory and partner-in-charge of Grant Thornton’s Iselin, N.J., office. Bhayat has more than 17 years of public accounting experience and has worked extensively with both public and privately held companies. He has provided audit and consulting services in a variety of industries, including manufacturing, retail, distribution and professional services companies.
Professional qualifications and memberships
- CPA — Massachusetts, New Jersey
- New Jersey State Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Massachusetts State Society of Certified Public Accountants
- BS, Dalhousie University
Search for people at Grant Thornton
Enter a name and/or keywords such as service area, industry or location to get to know our business leaders — partner, principal or managing director. We look forward to hearing from you.