- Technology and telecommunications
- Not-for-profit and higher education
Enzo Santilli is Grant Thornton’s chief transformation officer and a member of the firm’s Senior Leadership Team. He is responsible for driving enterprise-wide transformation initiatives to enable effective strategy execution. These responsibilities include overseeing all firm technology systems and platform integration, business process excellence, and product innovation portfolio management.
Enzo joined Grant Thornton in 2013 and has been serving in the role of national managing partner of Transformation services in the firm’s Advisory service line and as office managing partner for Pittsburgh.
As the national managing partner of Transformation services, he is responsible for developing and delivering a full range of strategic business advisory and enterprise technology solutions, with an emphasis on financial close, consolidations, and financial and management reporting solutions.
He has worked with clients across multiple industries to deliver improvement in finance and administrative processes, information technology and operations. His expertise extends to key performance indicator design and development, business process control and evaluation, budgeting and reporting practices. Enzo has also provided strategic advice, program design and delivery, as well as system selection, configuration and integration services end-to-end serving finance, HR, and marketing functions.
He received a master’s of business administration degree from the Wharton School ― and a bachelor’s degree in accounting from Duquesne University in Pittsburgh. He is a certified public accountant in Pennsylvania.
- Planned, designed, and directed turnkey transformational process and system initiatives for a number of global entities; Projects have included chart of accounts design, sub ledger design and integration, data warehouses, business intelligence, management reporting, forecasting, and analytics.
- Implementations have included transcontinental components to drive integrated global solutions for enterprise applications and performance management systems.
- Facilitated strategy articulation for companies with goal of transforming go-to-market strategies and making recommendations on pursuing and measuring business objectives.
- Work has spanned large, global, for-profit enterprises to a government service agency.
- Developed technology roadmaps for clients integrating the application, storage, hardware/software, and web services layers independently and as part of system implementation efforts.
- Drove numerous software selections, designed, and built budgeting, financial forecasting, and sales/operational planning.
Areas of Expertise
- Chart of Accounts Design
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Consolidations & Financial Reporting
- Business Intelligence
- Process Optimization
- Enterprise Performance Management
- Project Management
- Process Improvement
- Software Selection
- Management Reporting
- Activity Based Costing and Profitability
Professional qualifications and memberships
- Certified Public Accountant (PA)
- Adjunct Professor, Accounting Information Systems, University of Pittsburgh
- MBA, University of Pennsylvania – The Wharton School
- BSBA, Accounting, Information Systems, Duquesne University
Search for people at Grant Thornton
Enter a name and/or keywords such as service area, industry or location to get to know our business leaders — partner, principal or managing director. We look forward to hearing from you.