Fight fraud, control risk, increase profits
Organizations lose 5% of annual revenue to fraud. Published in conjunction with the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE), the Anti-Fraud Playbook provides five steps to fight back.
What’s in the report?
- Fraud risk governance—ethics from the top down
- Fraud risk assessment—find fraud, define controls
- Fraud control activities—build and deploy strong tools
- Fraud investigation and correction—fight fraud fast
- Monitoring fraud risk—staying ahead of fraud
Grant Thornton’s Fraud and Financial Crime professionals are progressive thinkers that provide effective and pragmatic advice for how organizations can best mitigate fraud risk.
Linda Miller is a nationally recognized expert in fraud risk management and has helped dozens of organizations manage their fraud and financial crime risk.
- Risk, Compliance and Controls