Fight fraud, control risk, increase profits
Organizations lose 5% of annual revenue to fraud. Published in conjunction with the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE), the Anti-Fraud Playbook provides five steps to fight back.
What’s in the report?
- Fraud risk governance—ethics from the top down
- Fraud risk assessment—find fraud, define controls
- Fraud control activities—build and deploy strong tools
- Fraud investigation and correction—fight fraud fast
- Monitoring fraud risk—staying ahead of fraud
Grant Thornton’s Fraud and Financial Crime professionals are progressive thinkers that provide effective and pragmatic advice for how organizations can best mitigate fraud risk.
Erin M. Lentz
Erin is a partner in the Forensic Advisory Services practice located in Charlotte, NC with over 12 years of experience.
Charlotte, North Carolina
Zachary S. Snickles
Zach Snickles is a partner in the Advisory Services practice. Zach sits in the Phoenix office and oversees Forensic Advisory Services for the West Region. He specializes in forensic matters, regulatory compliance, dispute resolution and litigation support. Prior to Grant Thornton LLP he worked in the audit practice followed by the forensics practice of a Big Four firm in their Phoenix and Chicago offices.
- Technology and telecommunications