- Risk, Compliance & Controls
As a Managing Director in Grant Thornton’s Central Region Risk Advisory practice, Adam is focused on superior client service and driving risk insights to his client portfolio. Adam brings a unique approach to risk management projects, creating comprehensive mitigations strategies across a wide range of risks including business processes, compliance and information technology.
In the Dallas Office, Adam specializes in financial services clients including banking, mortgage and FinTech. Prior to joining Grant Thornton, Adam was the Risk Advisory Leader for the Philadelphia market at CFGI. Adam has also worked for Deloitte and Ernst and Young.
Adam has over 15 years of experience focused on helping complex organizations (both domestic and international) develop, operate and optimize internal controls (e.g., Sarbanes-Oxley, FDICIA), risk management, and Internal Audit programs. Adam has led the analysis and improvement of numerous complex financial, operational, compliance and information technology internal control environments, providing pragmatic recommendations to manage risk and improve the efficiency and effectiveness of business operations.
Professional qualifications and memberships
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) – Texas, Pennsylvania
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member, Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- Member, Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA)
- Member, International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium (ISC2)
- Payment Card Industry Qualified Security Assessor (PCI-QSA) (expired/inactive)
- Adam received a Bachelor’s of Science in Accounting and Finance from the University of Delaware.
Search for people at Grant Thornton
Enter a name and/or keywords such as service area, industry or location to get to know our business leaders — partner, principal or managing director. We look forward to hearing from you.