- Transportation, logistics, warehousing and distribution
William is a partner in Grant Thornton’s Atlanta audit practice and has been in public accounting for over twelve years. He serves both public and private clients, primarily in the consumer and industrial products, manufacturing, distribution and transportation sectors.
William currently lives in Atlanta, GA with his wife, Jenny. In his free time, he enjoys the outdoors and spending time with his wife and dog.
Professional qualifications and memberships
- Certified Public Accountant in South Carolina
- Certified Public Accountant in Georgia
- Member of the American Institute of CPAs
- Member of the South Carolina Association of CPAs
- Member of the Georgia Associated of CPAs
- B.S. in Accounting – University of South Carolina (2006)
- Masters of Accountancy – University of South Carolina (2007)
Search for people at Grant Thornton
Enter a name and/or keywords such as service area, industry or location to get to know our business leaders — partner, principal or managing director. We look forward to hearing from you.