About the Awards
The International Business Excellence Awards are presented annually by the World Trade Council of Wichita, Inc. to a small and large company whose global success has positively impacted the greater Wichita area. Their successes exemplify the innovative spirit of south central Kansas and have significantly increased international business in our area.
The award winners span from 1976 to last year’s recipients, Balco, Inc. and Harlow Aerostructures LLC.
Eligible companies are expected to provide evidence of conducting a portion of their business/service internationally; have realized exemplary growth in international business development; demonstrated a distinctive strategy of achieving this growth; are active in civic affairs through business development of professional activities and contribute to visibility of the greater Wichita area as a destination for international business.
- Please complete the nomination form and submit by April 10, 2015.
- You may nominate your company or any company you feel deserves this honor.
- Information submitted will be kept strictly confidential.
- The selection committee consists of members from the Executive Board of the World Trade Council of Wichita, Inc. who will review nominations and make the final selection of award recipients.
- Awards will be presented during the World Trade Week Banquet in May. Company winners will receive recognition of their products/services and their outstanding international business achievement during the awards ceremony.
To find out more about the 2015 International Business Excellence award, World Trade Week and to view past award recipients, visit www.wtcouncil.wichita.edu
There are two ways to submit your nomination:
- Download the Candidate Nominee form. Fill out the form, attach any supporting documentation and email to Kim Barnes.
- Fill out the below form, attach any supporting documentation and Submit.