Metro DC, Arlington
- Employee benefit plan audits
Rob is a Managing Director in Grant Thornton’s Employee Benefit Plan Audit practice. He has 17 years of benefit plan experience including 12 years of auditing experience. He has experience performing audits of employee benefit plans of all types, including defined contribution plans, defined benefit pension plans, and health and welfare plans for both large and small organizations across various industries and plan structures. He has comprehensive experience coordinating all aspects of employee benefit plan audits. Rob also brings five years of progressive experience in retirement plan administration.
Rob is an active member of three business resource groups at Grant Thornton including the Disability Alliance, the Working Parents and Allies, and Equality GT (LGBTQ + Allies).
Professional qualifications and memberships
- Certified Public Accountant (licensed in the Commonwealth of Virginia).
- Member of the American Institite of Certified Public Accountants.
- Member of the Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants.
- Bachelor of Science Business Management from Virginia Tech.
Search for people at Grant Thornton
Enter a name and/or keywords such as service area, industry or location to get to know our business leaders — partner, principal or managing director. We look forward to hearing from you.