David Dominguez has over 25 years of leadership experience, both within the private industry and as a business consultant, serving his clients in realizing business value. David is an active volunteer for Feed My Starving Children and the Dallas Food Pantry.
- Technology and telecommunications
- Not-for-profit and higher education
David Dominguez has 20+ years of leadership experience, both within the private industry and as a business consultant, serving his clients in realizing business value. David’s experience spans across various industries with emphasis within healthcare/ life sciences sector.
Prior to joining Grant Thornton, David’s private industry experience included several years as an Electrical Engineer, Computer Programmer, and as an IT department leader. Since joining GT in 2007, his leadership experience has expanded within Advisory Services with national and international focus on Strategy and Optimization, Performance Improvement, Program Management, Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery, Digital Transformation, and IT risk assessment and controls design.
David has led business consulting services internationally including Canada, Mexico, Argentina, Brazil, Ireland, Thailand and Japan.
Professional qualifications and memberships
- He attained his Project Manager Professional (PMP) certification in 2004 and a Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) in 2007.
- David is a board member for a local Not-For-Profit Organization and is an active volunteer for Feed My Starving Children and the Dallas Food Pantry.
Presentations and publications
- David has served as guest speaker within the Dallas and Fort Worth IIA and ISACA chapters and was a speaker on a National IIA conference.
- David graduated from New Mexico State University with a BS in Electrical Engineering and minor in Mathematics.