Columbia, South Carolina
- Manufacturing, Transportation & Distribution
- Transportation & distribution
- Audit & assurance
- Transaction advisory
Andrew Pope serves both public and private manufacturing and distribution companies. He has multiple years of experience on two $1 billion public multinational manufacturing companies. During his public accounting career, Pope has managed and participated directly in integrated financial statement and internal control audits, preparation of financial forecasts and projections, internal audit outsourcing engagements, transaction due diligence, and regulatory filings.
Professional qualifications and memberships
- CPA — South Carolina
- Junior Achievement of Central South Carolina, Board Member; Audit Committee Chairman
- MBA, Georgia Southern University
- BS, Accounting, Newberry College
Search for people at Grant Thornton
Enter a name and/or keywords such as service area, industry or location to get to know our business leaders — partner, principal or managing director. We look forward to hearing from you.