- Private wealth services
Mike Jackson is a Tax Services partner and leads the Philadelphia Private Wealth Services practice. Jackson has more than 20 years of experience providing a wide range of tax compliance and consulting, financial planning, and wealth transfer strategies for closely held businesses, private and publicly held company executives, and high net worth individuals.
Prior to joining Grant Thornton, Jackson held a senior management position in the tax and financial planning division of SMART and Associates LLP. He began his career with Ernst & Young in their entrepreneurial services group, specializing in S corporation, partnership, and individual tax consulting and compliance. Jackson is a frequent lecturer on tax and financial planning topics for various organizations, including the Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Lehigh University and the Institute for International Research.
Professional qualifications and memberships
- CPA — Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants
Presentations and publications
- Co-author, The Tools and Techniques of Income Tax Planning, The National Underwriter Company, 2009.
- Co-author, The Tools and Techniques of Financial Planning, The National Underwriter Company, 2012.
- Master of Taxation, Villanova University School of Law
- BS, Business Administration, Drexel University
Search for people at Grant Thornton
Enter a name and/or keywords such as service area, industry or location to get to know our business leaders — partner, principal or managing director. We look forward to hearing from you.