- Real estate and construction
- Retail and consumer products
- Hospitality and restaurants
- Employee benefit plan audit
John Soucie leads the Cleveland office’s Employee Benefit Plan Audit practice and has primary responsibility for the overall relationship and direction of audit services provided to the office’s employee benefit plan clients. He has extensive experience in reporting and disclosure issues related to benefit plans. His knowledge base and years of experience allow him to effectively and efficiently oversee the execution of an audit while providing meaningful recommendations upon completion of the work. His goal is to obtain firsthand knowledge of the plan and the provider while continuously improving the audit process.
Professional qualifications and memberships
- CPA — Ohio
- Ohio Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Worldwide Employee Benefits Network, Cleveland Chapter
- Cleveland Regional Advisory Board to the Auditor of State
- Cleveland Baseball Federation, Treasurer; Executive Committee
- MBA, Cleveland State University
- BS, Business Administration, Cleveland State University
Search for people at Grant Thornton
Enter a name and/or keywords such as service area, industry or location to get to know our business leaders — partner, principal or managing director. We look forward to hearing from you.