Raleigh, North Carolina
- Manufacturing, Transportation & Distribution
- Transportation & distribution
- Retail & consumer products
- Strategic federal tax
Joe Parrish is a Strategic Federal Tax Services practice partner based in Charlotte. Parrish focuses on assisting clients in identifying, evaluating and implementing federal tax planning strategies that result in significant tax and cash flow savings. He is a firm leader in tax inventory accounting and also has significant experience in fixed asset and intangible cost capitalization and recovery, revenue deferral, deduction acceleration and long-term-contract accounting, among others. With more than 13 years of tax accounting experience, he previously worked for two global accounting firms in strategic tax accounting methods specialty groups, serving clients in manufacturing, retail, distribution, financial services, energy and telecommunications.
Professional qualifications and memberships
- CPA — North Carolina (#26957)
- North Carolina Association of CPAs
- The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society’s Team in Training
- Charlotte Junior Soccer Foundation
- Selwyn Avenue Presbyterian Church: Finance, Fellowship and Gulf Coast Katrina Mission Committees
- MAcc, The University of North Carolina – Chapel Hill
- BA, Political Science, The University of North Carolina – Chapel Hill
Search for people at Grant Thornton
Enter a name and/or keywords such as service area, industry or location to get to know our business leaders — partner, principal or managing director. We look forward to hearing from you.