New York, New York
- Retail and consumer products
- Transportation, logistics, warehousing and distribution
- Private equity
- Audit and assurance
Kevin is an Advisory Partner based in Grant Thornton’s Manhattan office. He has more than 30 years of experience in financial accounting, audit, and advisory services in the consumer, retail, distribution, and manufacturing industries. Kevin leads our Retail Industry Practice.
Kevin has extensive experience in auditing, internal audit, due diligence, risk management, acquisitions and divestitures, SEC reporting and compliance, public offerings and issuances, internal controls and the Sarbanes-Oxley Act. Kevin has also worked closely with Audit Committees to assist them in fulfilling their oversight responsibilities. Kevin began his career in public accounting working at Arthur Andersen LLP and then Deloitte & Touche LLP. Kevin also served as an Inspections Leader at the Public Company Accounting Oversight Board (PCAOB).
Prior to joining Grant Thornton as an Audit Partner in 2015, Kevin served in Vice President, Accounting & Finance roles at several nationally recognized multi-channel retailers.
Professional qualifications and memberships
- Certified Public Accountant, New York
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants (NYSSCPA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member of the Hofstra University Frank G. Zarb School of Business Dean’s Advisory Board
- Kevin has a Bachelor of Business Administration degree in accounting from Hofstra University.
Search for people at Grant Thornton
Enter a name and/or keywords such as service area, industry or location to get to know our business leaders — partner, principal or managing director. We look forward to hearing from you.