- Real estate and construction
- Hospitality and restaurants
Josh Bushard is Grant Thornton’s Audit Services practice leader for the Great Plains market territory, which includes the firm’s Minneapolis, Kansas City, Wichita and St. Louis offices, as well as the Omaha and Des Moines markets. He has more than 20 years of accounting and audit experience. In addition to his service to public and private companies in the Audit Services practice, Bushard spent three years completing a wide range of special projects for Grant Thornton’s CEO and Senior Leadership Team. Those experiences have provided significant perspective on corporate governance and strategy execution, which he shares with management and boards. His experience ranges from development stage entities to established mid-cap public companies.
Professional qualifications and memberships
- CPA – Minnesota and North Dakota
- Minnesota Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Financial Executives International, Program Committee
- University of St. Thomas Accounting Program Advisory Committee
- Vistage International
- BA, Accounting, University of St. Thomas
Search for people at Grant Thornton
Enter a name and/or keywords such as service area, industry or location to get to know our business leaders — partner, principal or managing director. We look forward to hearing from you.