New York, NY
- Transportation, logistics, warehousing and distribution
- Private equity
Ash is a Partner in Grant Thornton’s Audit Services practice.
Ash has more than 19 years of accounting experience, including experience at a Big 4 Firm as an auditor of public and private companies in numerous industries, a regulator at the Public Company Accounting Oversight Board, and currently in Grant Thornton’s national office supporting various audit quality initiatives.
Ash specializes in international accounting/auditing issues and has extensive experience serving multi-national listed clients in the financial services, including broker dealers, banks, telecommunications, manufacturing, retail and distribution industries.
His experience also includes inspections of international audit firms registered with the Public Company Accounting Oversight Board. His areas of expertise includes but is not limited to Security and Exchange Commission rules and regulations, revenue recognition, fair value, consolidation, and Sarbanes Oxley Internal Control over Financial Reporting Requirements (“SOX 404”)
Professional qualifications and memberships
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- AICPA Investment Banking and Stockbrokerage Expert Panel Member
- Grant Thornton Broker Dealer Audit Industry Leader
- Ash graduated from the University of Georgia with a Bachelor’s and Master’s degree in Accounting.
Search for people at Grant Thornton
Enter a name and/or keywords such as service area, industry or location to get to know our business leaders — partner, principal or managing director. We look forward to hearing from you.