- Transportation, logistics, warehousing and distribution
Gene Cahill is a Partner in the Forensic, Investigative & Dispute Services practice in the Chicago office of Grant Thornton LLP. Gene has worked on behalf of clients and Audit Committees, advising them on global fraud and anti-corruption matters. He has assisted management and Special Committees of boards of directors with comprehensive risk assessments to identify potential fraud, bribery and corruption related risks. He has assisted corporations in developing and enhancing their anti-corruption compliance programs to meet regulatory requirements and internal corporate mandates. Gene has worked with clients across a diverse range of industries, with specific focus on life sciences, manufacturing and distribution.
Professional qualifications and memberships
- Certified Public Accounting (CPA)
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)
- Certified in Financial Forensics (CFF)
- AICPA member
- ICPAS member
- Center for Conflict Resolution – Board Member and Treasurer
- Bachelor of Science in Accountancy from the University of Illinois at Urbana
Search for people at Grant Thornton
Enter a name and/or keywords such as service area, industry or location to get to know our business leaders — partner, principal or managing director. We look forward to hearing from you.