- Transportation, logistics, warehousing and distribution
- Retail and consumer products
As a Managing Director of Grant Thornton's Business Applications Practice Midwest Region, Gayle is focused on Business Applications services for our clients across the Midwest region from Minnesota to Kentucky and from the Dakotas to Pittsburgh, PA. Gayle is based in Chicago, IL. Within Business Applications, Gayle specializes in ERP, Finance and Supply Chain Management (SCM) and has experience across ERP, SCM, EPM, HCM, and BI/Analytics.
Gayle has over 30 years of experience leading large, global programs ranging from strategies and transformations to design, implementation and support projects for many US based companies that have operations and resources across the globe including: North America, Europe, AsiaPac, and Latin America. Gayle has focused on a variety of enterprise solutions including Oracle Cloud, Oracle EBS, JDE, Peoplesoft, Siebel, Hyperion, and OBIEE.
Prior to joining Grant Thornton, Gayle was IBM’s Oracle Service Line Delivery Leader (SLDL) for North America. She also was the Delivery Executive for several client programs and projects.
Professional qualifications and memberships
- Oracle Partner Cloud Immersion
- Oracle SCM Cloud Sales Certification
- Oracle HCM Cloud Sales Certification
- MBA - Operations Management, DePaul University’s Kellstadt Graduate School of Business
- BS -Statistics, University of Illinois, Urbana Champaign
Search for people at Grant Thornton
Enter a name and/or keywords such as service area, industry or location to get to know our business leaders — partner, principal or managing director. We look forward to hearing from you.