- Life sciences
- Media and entertainment
- Technology and telecommunications
- Commercial and growth
Adam is a Managing Director in the Growth advisory practice. He has over 20 years of experience in strategy and consulting with consumer and corporate brands.
He has a wide range of category and industry experience including but not limited to PE/VC, industrials & consumer manufacturing, green energy & electrified transport, med tech & life sciences, business services.
He’s led growth strategy, market studies, sales enablement and brand revitalization strategies for a wide variety of global industry leaders. His work lives at the intersection of culture and brand, developing corporate growth strategies that turned DEI/ESG laggards into global leaders, and unlocking new revenue streams from rapidly emerging customer segments in APAC/LATAM/EMEA regions.
- University of Chicago Booth School of Business, ExecEd, Advanced Strategy Program
- FIRST Robotics – Illinois, board member
- University of Chicago Booth School of Business, Advanced Management Program (AMP)
- Illinois Wesleyan University, BA - Philosophy
Search for people at Grant Thornton
Enter a name and/or keywords such as service area, industry or location to get to know our business leaders — partner, principal or managing director. We look forward to hearing from you.