- Transportation, logistics, warehousing and distribution
- Technology and telecommunications
- Retail and consumer products
Seth is a Partner in Grant Thornton’s State and Local Tax group and leads the Sales & Use Tax Outsourcing Practice. With over fourteen years of state and local tax experience, Seth blends his knowledge of indirect tax compliance with his tax automation background to provide best-in-class services to clients. When working with clients, he focuses on how solutions impact the entire indirect tax lifecycle, understanding how project and implementation decisions affect compliance, reporting, audit defense, and the future demands on client personnel.
As a full-stack developer for over twenty years, Seth’s understanding of technology allows him to look at tax issues differently. His industry experience includes clients in the finance, food & beverage, leasing, manufacturing, oil and gas, retail, technology, telecommunications, and transportation sectors.
Professional qualifications and memberships
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Florida Institute of CPAs
- The Georgia Society of CPAs
- Institute for Professionals in Taxation
- BBA in Accounting, Kennesaw State University
- Master of Accounting, Kennesaw State University
Search for people at Grant Thornton
Enter a name and/or keywords such as service area, industry or location to get to know our business leaders — partner, principal or managing director. We look forward to hearing from you.