Rolando (Roly) Cicarelli
Roly Cicarelli is an Audit services Managing Director based in Grant Thornton LLP’s Miami office. Roly leads Grant Thornton’s South Florida banking industry group.
- Technology and telecommunications
Roly Cicarelli is the Audit Services practice managing director based in our Miami office. Cicarelli leads Grant Thornton's South Florida banking industry group. He serves a wide range of both public and privately held audit clients in the financial services industry, including financial institutions, hedge funds and broker-dealers. He also serves audit clients in the technology, real estate and consumer products industries. Cicarelli has extensive knowledge of U.S. GAAP and International Financial Reporting Standards, and experience with large multinational operations audits, Sarbanes-Oxley 404 attestation and IPO transactions. Prior to joining Grant Thornton, Cicarelli was an audit senior manager at KPMG, where he completed a two-year international rotation in Chile.
Professional qualifications and memberships
- CPA — Florida
- Greater Miami Chamber of Commerce; Leadership Miami Graduate
- Beacon Council
- Cuban-American CPA Association
- Chilean Chamber of Commerce
- South Florida Banking Institute
- Adjunct professor in accounting, Florida International University
- Master of Accounting, Florida International University
- BS, Accounting, University of Florida