Los Angeles, California
- Construction & real estate
- Manufacturing, Transportation & Distribution
- Not-for-profit & higher education
- Transportation & distribution
- Audit & assurance
Rich Simitian is the managing partner of Grant Thornton’s Southern California offices. Over more than 20 years with Grant Thornton, he has provided auditing, accounting, SEC and business advisory services to restaurants, social service organizations, trade associations and real estate, manufacturing, and distribution companies. As a member of the firm’s National Assurance Practice Leadership Committee, Simitian chaired the Continuing Education Task Force for two years. As managing partner of Grant Thornton’s Southern California offices, Simitian instituted a Passion for Our Community program designed to promote and support not-for-profit organizations that touch the people of Grant Thornton.
Professional qualifications and memberships
- CPA — California
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants, Council Member
- Weingart Center, Board Member
- BS, Accounting, Pace University – New York
Search for people at Grant Thornton
Enter a name and/or keywords such as service area, industry or location to get to know our business leaders — partner, principal or managing director. We look forward to hearing from you.