Enzo Santilli is responsible for the development and delivery of a full range of strategic business advisory and enterprise technology solutions, with an emphasis on financial close, consolidations, and financial and management reporting solutions. He works with clients across multiple industries to deliver improvement in finance and administrative processes, information technology, and operations. His expertise extends to key performance indicator design and development, business process control and evaluation, budgeting, and reporting practices. In his work, Enzo provides strategic advice, program design and delivery, and system selection, configuration, and integration services end-to-end serving finance, HR, and marketing functions. His efforts have extended global reach serving the middle market to the Fortune 100.
Areas of Expertise
- Planned, designed, and directed turnkey transformational process and system initiatives for a number of global entities; Projects have included chart of accounts design, sub ledger design and integration, data warehouses, business intelligence, management reporting, forecasting, and analytics.
- Implementations have included transcontinental components to drive integrated global solutions for enterprise applications and performance management systems.
- Facilitated strategy articulation for companies with goal of transforming go-to-market strategies and making recommendations on pursuing and measuring business objectives.
- Work has spanned large, global, for-profit enterprises to a government service agency.
- Developed technology roadmaps for clients integrating the application, storage, hardware/software, and web services layers independently and as part of system implementation efforts.
- Drove numerous software selections, designed, and built budgeting, financial forecasting, and sales/operational planning.
- Chart of Accounts Design
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Consolidations & Financial Reporting
- Business Intelligence
- Process Optimization
- Enterprise Performance Management
- Project Management
- Process Improvement
- Software Selection
- Management Reporting
- Activity Based Costing and Profitability
- Healthcare and life sciences
- Not-for-profit and higher education
- Technology, media, entertainment, and telecommunications
- Business consulting
Professional qualifications and memberships
Certified Public Accountant (PA)
Adjunct Professor, Accounting Information Systems, University of Pittsburgh
MBA, University of Pennsylvania – The Wharton School
BSBA, Accounting, Information Systems, Duquesne University
Search for people at Grant Thornton
Search for people at Grant Thornton by selecting one or more criteria. Select new criteria
to conduct a new search.