Guiding growth in the healthcare space
Healthcare CFOs who have been through the ups and downs of the sector’s recent past have learned a few things about how to help create sustainability. Grant Thornton’s healthcare CFO survey reveals where consensus has been built on policies health systems should consider tomorrow.
What’s in the guide?
- A growing healthcare organization needs a set of priorities by which to guide that expansion. Our survey found that CFOs identified serving patients’ needs as the most important growth priority.
- When considering where growth opportunities lie, CFOs emphasized how finding the right market fit is a better strategy than “growth for growth’s sake.”
- Healthcare organizations need to evaluate automating processes to better use the talents of their staff.
- Choosing to collaborate with well-matched healthcare system partners can lead to better results for all parties.
Click the button to be taken to the guide. We will also send a link to the guide to your email address.
Connect with us
John is a Managing Director in Grant Thornton LLP’s national Healthcare Advisory practice focused on Operations Transformation.
- Not-for-profit & higher education