The Grant Thornton Client Experience Portal delivers personalized client service directly to our client’s desktop.
The portal combines Grant Thornton Thinking with premium third party resources.
- Accounting research literature and guidance
- CPE webcasts and online training
- Business intelligence and industry news
- Collaboration tools
Each portal is a secure extranet website, custom-built and tailored for the individual client’s needs, for use by their organization and their Grant Thornton team. This video provides a great over of the tool:
The Grant Thornton Client Experience Portal helps:
What do our clients say?
minimize research time and improve research findings with access to robust, in-depth accounting and financial reporting guidance
stay informed – avoid surprises – with latest regulatory updates from SEC, FASB, EITF,
AICPA, IASB and PCAOB
- improve communications between client and Grant Thornton team and eliminate e-mail clutter using the shared calendar and other engagement tools
- gain insights about industry and the complex accounting and financial reporting regulatory environment with Grant Thornton webcasts, white papers and publications
- achieve high-level awareness and understanding of customers, markets and competitors with relevant news filtered from thousands of sources
“I’ve made the portal my home page. It’s the first thing I look at in the morning." -- CFO
“Good job with being proactive on client service.” -- VP-Treasurer
To learn more about how the Client Experience Portal can enhance your service or to schedule a webcast demonstration, send an email to email@example.com.
Learn more about us:
History of Grant Thornton
Mission, vision, and values
Diversity and inclusion
Senior Leadership Team
Corporate social responsibility
Client experience portal