Find out why PE is upbeat on manufacturing
With the pandemic-related slump fading, private equity activity on the manufacturing front is strong and swift. Our new report, created in partnership with PitchBook, explains what’s fueling interest in manufacturing, projects the outlook for the coming months, and tells what that could mean for your business.
What’s in the report?
- Forces driving the uptick in manufacturing deals
- Ripple effects from the home construction surge
- Managing supply chain issues
- Rethinking operational structure, post-COVID
- Speed + price = successful deals