Get the report for ESG messaging guidance
A new Forrester Research report, From Greenwashing to Best Practices on Sustainability Communication, features an introductory article from Grant Thornton.
What’s in the report?
- Tactics for meeting stakeholder needs using “sustainability communications accounting.”
- Explanation of the dangers posed by greenwashing
- Important viewpoints for sustainability messengers to consider
- Description of why ESG performance contributes to the value of a brand
Connect with us
John Friedman is a managing director in Grant Thornton LLP’s Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) and Sustainability practice, based in the firm’s Arlington, Virginia office.
- Hospitality and restaurants
- Growth and transformation