Craig Woodfield is the audit practice leader for the firm’s Texas and Oklahoma market territory. Craig is also a client service audit partner with client’s in the financial services and technology industries.
- Technology and telecommunications
Craig is an audit partner at Grant Thornton and a member of the firm’s Audit Leadership Team. In this role, Craig leads the audit practice for the firm’s East Region which includes over 140 audit partners and over 800 audit professionals. During his tenure with Grant Thornton Craig has also served as the audit practice leader of the firm’s Central Region, a partner in the firm’s professional standards group and as a financial services and technology industry practice leader. He also serves as a client service partner with a primary focus on the technology and financial services industries.
In addition to Craig’s experience at Grant Thornton he also has considerable industry experience, most recently as a Managing Director with a top five investment bank where he was responsible for the accounting and treasury functions of the Bank’s $80 billion loan servicing and warehouse lending operations. He has also served as the Chief Financial Officer of a private equity backed technology services firm.
Professional qualifications and memberships
- CPA — Texas
- National Association of Corporate Directors
- National Association of Corporate Directors, North Texas Chapter – Advisory Board
- Southern Methodist University, Cox Business School, Accounting Advisory Board
- Metrocrest Services – Advisory Board, Governance Committee and Finance Committee
- MS, Brigham Young University Marriott School of Management
- BS, Accounting, Brigham Young University
- Graduate Certificate, Finance, Southern Methodist University Cox Business School