Columbia, South Carolina
- Transportation, logistics, warehousing and distribution
- Real estate and construction
- Private client services
Barbara Koosa Webb
Barbara is the Market Managing Partner of the Columbia practice. She is also a partner in Partnership Tax Solutions.
She assists clients with their compliance and consulting needs including providing tax ideas by identifying, evaluating and implementing federal tax planning strategies that result in significant tax and cash flow savings. Barbara has worked primarily with privately held companies in the manufacturing, transportation, real estate, distribution and professional services industries. Barbara has experience in revenue deferral, capitalization planning, inventory planning, credit identification and deduction acceleration.
Barbara was with Arthur Andersen LLP prior to joining Grant Thornton LLP in 2002.
Professional qualifications and memberships
- CPA- South Carolina, North Carolina
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of the South Carolina Association of Certified Public Accountants
- BA, Accounting, Furman University
- MACC, University of South Carolina
Search for people at Grant Thornton
Enter a name and/or keywords such as service area, industry or location to get to know our business leaders — partner, principal or managing director. We look forward to hearing from you.