New York, New York
- Technology and telecommunications
- Retail and consumer products
- Tax reporting and advisory
Frank is a Managing Director in Grant Thornton’s Metro New York Tax Practice.
Frank has approximately 18 years of public accounting experience. Frank provides comprehensive tax services to both domestic and international companies, including: income tax provision review and preparation, tax compliance, tax function optimization and internal tax control advisory for a variety of corporate clients. Frank is proficient in all areas of ASC 740 and is skilled at analyzing, researching and communicating tax issues to clients, including several SEC public corporations and Fortune 500 companies. Prior to joining Grant Thornton, Frank spent eight years at a Big Four firm in New York where he served as a Tax Manager.
Frank has experience providing tax services to public and private companies in a range of industries including: technology, media and entertainment, financial services, retail, consumer products, manufacturing, and pharmaceutical.
Professional qualifications and memberships
- Certified Public Accountant (New York)
- America Institute Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants (NYSSCPA)
Presentations and publications
- Frank’s public speaking includes local and national presentations at the Tax Executives Institute on ASC 740 and other areas of corporate taxation.
- Frank received his Bachelors of Science in Accounting and Masters of Science in Accounting from Saint John’s University.
Search for people at Grant Thornton
Enter a name and/or keywords such as service area, industry or location to get to know our business leaders — partner, principal or managing director. We look forward to hearing from you.