Iselin, New Jersey
- Audit & assurance
More than 30 years of successful experience in key leadership roles and positions of increased responsibility. Strong leader and decision maker with demonstrated ability to go the extra mile to get the job done. Flexible, adaptable, and self-confident team player with deep commitment to moving the business forward.
Have served and advised clients ranging from start-up companies with no revenue to companies with billions in revenue. Considered a financial expert under existing Sarbanes-Oxley rules and as well as an expert in auditing and accounting.
An experienced practitioner in U. S. GAAP, SEC and emerging growth company matters, have provided services to entities in the seed funding stage through the IPO process or merger and acquisition process. Diverse experience and business contacts have enabled value to be provided beyond the traditional audit or advisory project, saving time and money through business suggestions or introductions. Has served both public and private companies.
Has served on eleven IPOs including four life science companies, six technology companies ( including one where the valuation was $25 billion at IPO) and one brewery.
Experience with hundreds of SEC filings-S-1, S-3, S-4, S-8, 10-K, 10-Q, 8K. 5 Has been a leader and key member in both local Venture Capital Practices and Private Company Practices. Led practitioners to understand emerging group companies, their needs and to drive value to these companies, whether it be through business introductions or suggestions to improve their business including processes.
Industry experience includes life science, technology, industrial manufacturing and services among others.
Multinational experience serving clients with operations in Romania, Canada, Bermuda, the United Kingdom, France, Germany, Belgium, Japan, Belarus, Russia, Mexico, Ireland, India, Hong Kong, China, Taiwan, Italy, Sweden, Iceland, Australia, Brazil, among others.
Professional qualifications and memberships
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA), State of New Jersey
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants - Member
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants - Member
- Board of Directors, TechUnited
- Executive Committee Member, TechUnited
- Former Board of Directors and Finance Committee Chair, Princeton Family YMCA
Presentations and publications
- The Growth Strategist Radio Show, Guest discussing IPOs
- Named top accountant deal maker by Business News-NJ
- Recipient of New Jersey Technology Council John H. Martinson Technology Supporter Award
- Rider University, Bachelor of Science, Accounting
Search for people at Grant Thornton
Enter a name and/or keywords such as service area, industry or location to get to know our business leaders — partner, principal or managing director. We look forward to hearing from you.