- Transportation, logistics, warehousing and distribution
Julie serves as the partner-in-charge of Grant Thornton’s Jacksonville office.
Julie has over 20 years of experience in public accounting, spending the majority of her career at Deloitte. She has served public and private companies in a variety of industries, including distribution, manufacturing, transportation and financial services. Julie has substantial experience with SEC registrants having played integral roles in numerous public equity and debt offerings as well as going private transactions.
Julie has overseen numerous due diligence engagements, assisting her clients with mergers and acquisitions. She is IFRS accredited and has led several IFRS conversion projects.
Professional qualifications and memberships
- Jacksonville Business Journal 40 under 40 alumni
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) – Member
- Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants (FICPA) – Member
- Downtown Jacksonville Rotary Club, board member and treasurer
- Rotary District 6970, district treasurer
- United Way of Northeast Florida, campaign cabinet member
- University of West Florida, BA in Accounting
- University of North Florida, MBA
Search for people at Grant Thornton
Enter a name and/or keywords such as service area, industry or location to get to know our business leaders — partner, principal or managing director. We look forward to hearing from you.