San Francisco, California
- Real estate and construction
- Not-for-profit and higher education
- Transportation, logistics, warehousing and distribution
- Corporate tax
Beth has more than 30 years of tax experience in industry and public accounting. Her experience includes organizational structuring and restructuring, mergers and acquisitions, IRS large case audits, ASC 740, and federal and multi-state compliance.
She began her career in audit and then eventually transferred to tax. Before joining Grant Thornton in 2007, she was head of tax at a public company with interests in transportation and logistics, agriculture and food products, and property management and development. During her years in industry she established an integrated tax department responsible for directing all aspects of taxation including strategic planning, tax provisions, audit management, and compliance with federal, state, local, and international tax laws. Beth focuses on publicly traded and private equity backed multi-national companies and closely held private businesses.
Professional qualifications and memberships
- Certified Public Accountant, California
- California Bar Association, Member
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Member
- Financial Women of San Francisco, Scholarship Committee
- LLM, Taxation, Golden State University – School of Law
- JD, Seton Hall University
- BS, Business and Economics, Lehigh University
Search for people at Grant Thornton
Enter a name and/or keywords such as service area, industry or location to get to know our business leaders — partner, principal or managing director. We look forward to hearing from you.