Along with a looming recession and rising risks, pharmas will square off with tariffs and retaliations that have the potential to drive medium- or long-term structural change to the international trade order. Our outlook provides guidance as they wrestle with significant issues:
What's in the report ?
- Understanding how to prepare for and grow through a recession
- Reconsidering investments to hold the line on revenue and headcount
- Adequacy of skill sets to manage technology, growth and liability risks
- Uncertainty about escalating supply chain and delivery costs
- Short-term worries about legislation to reduce brand-name drug prices
- Long-term concerns about China’s drive to own medical market share majority