Businesses of every size, from those in the Fortune 500 to dynamic organizations, are leveraging enterprise performance management (EPM) systems as a means of obtaining visibility into their operations. EPM’s role in a business is critical — it is a layer of interaction with information that provides a place to take action on trends.
Grant Thornton Technology Solutions has deep technical and functional knowledge combined with industry insights to help dynamic companies plan, manage performance and appropriately measure results. With hundreds of successful implementations, we are recognized as a leading Oracle EPM solution provider. Furthermore, we have the distinction of successfully planning, designing and implementing integrated Oracle ERP, EPM, and BI solutions.
- Planning and forecasting: Web-based using many different deployment strategies — on-premise, cloud or managed support.
- Consolidations and financial reporting: Address your close challenges and disclosure requirements.
- Profitability analysis: Understand cost drivers and levers to respond quickly, and in real-time, to trends.
- Governance and master data: Align, integrate, and synchronize data so that the information can be effectively used in decision-making.
- Change assurance: Assess, plan and deliver measurable and sustainable change that increases speed to adoption and leads to greater productivity and higher morale during complex enterprise transformations.
- Analytics strategy: Visualization, modeling, and diagnostic tools and methodologies that help you understand data and more efficiently and effectively leverage it to plan for the future.