- Not-for-profit and higher education
Lisa Lipsky is an Audit Services partner in Grant Thornton’s Atlantic Coast market territory Not-For-Profit practice and has more than 15 years of experience in public accounting. Lipsky has extensive experience in financial statement, A-133 and retirement plan audits of not-for-profit organizations.
Professional qualifications and memberships
- CPA — Virginia, Maryland, Washington, D.C.
- Maryland Society of Certified Public Accountants
- National Council of Nonprofits, Audit Committee Member
- Postgraduate work, Accounting, University of Maryland
- BS, St. Joseph’s University
Search for people at Grant Thornton
Enter a name and/or keywords such as service area, industry or location to get to know our business leaders — partner, principal or managing director. We look forward to hearing from you.