- Technology and telecommunications
- Transportation, logistics, warehousing and distribution
- Audit and assurance
Jeff Deatsman is an Audit Services partner in Grant Thornton's Houston office. Jeff has more than 27 years of experience serving large and small clients in both public and private arenas, including clients with significant foreign operations. Prior to joining Grant Thornton in 2006, he spent eight years with Arthur Andersen and four years with PricewaterhouseCoopers. He serves clients primarily in the oilfield services, manufacturing, distribution and government contracting industries.
Professional qualifications and memberships
- CPA — Texas
- Junior Achievement of Southeast Texas
- Master of Professional Accounting, University of Texas
- BBA, Accounting, University of Texas
Search for people at Grant Thornton
Enter a name and/or keywords such as service area, industry or location to get to know our business leaders — partner, principal or managing director. We look forward to hearing from you.