- Construction & real estate
- Manufacturing, Transportation & Distribution
- Transportation & distribution
- Hospitality & Restaurants
- Private client services
Dave Meyer is a partner in the Dallas office. He has extensive experience with corporate and partnership tax matters, accounting methods and M%26A. Meyer has served a variety of industries, including real estate, manufacturing, and financial services. Prior to joining Grant Thornton, Dave was with PricewaterhouseCoopers and Arthur Andersen, serving public and private clients.
At Arthur Andersen, he was the lead tax partner in the Houston office's Enterprise Group, which focused on serving public and private middle-market companies. He also served as the vice president of M%26A for a NYSE-listed company, Consolidated Graphics, for two years. Meyer is a founding member of Grant Thornton's SEAL (Service Excellence in Account Leadership) Team and is focused on providing value to clients.
Professional qualifications and memberships
- CPA — Texas
- Texas Society of CPAs
- Association for Corporate Growth
- World Affairs Council of Dallas/Fort Worth Board Chair Cristo Rey Dallas Board Member
- The Real Estate Council (TREC)
- PAC Board Member
- LSU Accounting Advisory Board Member
- BS, Louisiana State University
Search for people at Grant Thornton
Enter a name and/or keywords such as service area, industry or location to get to know our business leaders — partner, principal or managing director. We look forward to hearing from you.