- Restructuring and turnaround
- Public company audit
- Transaction advisory
Jeff T. French is an audit partner in the Dallas office and former national managing partner of the Consumer and Industrial Products practice. He has more than 30 years of public accounting experience. French's business experience includes acting as the lead service partner for numerous clients, as well as serving as the primary business adviser to CEOs and boards of directors. He has worked with a broad range of public and private clients, from startups to large corporations. He has advised clients on audit and financial reporting, acquisition strategies, due diligence and integrations, public offerings, and international statutory audits. Jeff is the former National Managing Partner for Grant Thornton's Consumer and Industrial Products Practice.
Professional qualification and memberships
- CPA - Wisconsin,
- Texas Former Board Member - National Association of Manufacturers
- Former Board Member - Wisconsin Manufacturers and Commerce
- Former Board Member for the Boys and Girls Club of Green Bay
- Former Board Member for the Green Bay Area Chamber of Commerce
- St. Mary's Hospital Foundation (Friends of St. Mary's)
- Dallas Regional Chamber Advisory Board Member
- BBA, Accounting, Texas Christian University
Search for people at Grant Thornton
Enter a name and/or keywords such as service area, industry or location to get to know our business leaders — partner, principal or managing director. We look forward to hearing from you.