- Transportation, logistics, warehousing and distribution
- Retail and consumer products
Wayne Kaplan is partner-in-charge of Industries and Markets in Grant Thornton’s Philadelphia office. Kaplan has 25 years of professional experience and his client responsibilities include SEC and non-SEC clients in the consumer and industrial products and financial services industries. He serves many of the Philadelphia office’s most prestigious clients.
Kaplan joined Grant Thornton upon the merger of the firm’s Philadelphia office and AG Epstein Company, an accounting firm based in Jenkintown, Pa. He became a partner in 2000, Audit Services practice leader in 2002, office managing partner in 2011, and partner-in-charge of Industries and Markets in 2014. In addition to being a leader in the Philadelphia office and Atlantic Coast market territory, Kaplan has also been active in a number of firmwide programs. He served as the 2006–2007 national chair of Grant Thornton’s Career Development Task Force and is a member of the 2006 class of the firm’s Partner Leadership Program.
Professional qualifications and memberships
- CPA — Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Villanova University, School of Business, Accounting Advisory Board
- Temple University, Accounting Circle, Executive Committee
- BS, Economics, Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania
Search for people at Grant Thornton
Enter a name and/or keywords such as service area, industry or location to get to know our business leaders — partner, principal or managing director. We look forward to hearing from you.