Partner, Audit Services
Practice Leader, Not-for-Profit
Tom Knight is the Not-For-Profit practice leader in the Oklahoma City office. He has more than 20 years of public accounting experience and is a member of the national Not-for-Profit leadership team and the National Standards Review team.
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Technology and telecommunications
- Not-for-profit and higher education
- Private company audit
- Public company audit
Tom Knight is the Office Managing Partner in the Oklahoma City office. He has more than 30 years of public accounting experience with a wealth of experience in leading audits of both privately held companies and SEC registrants, including initial and secondary public offerings and audits of internal controls.
Tom has experience managing the client service relationship for a broad spectrum of clients involved in technology, manufacturing, oil and gas, retail, insurance, and professional services as well as numerous not-for-profit and governmental organizations.
Professional qualifications and memberships
- CPA — Oklahoma
- Oklahoma Society of Certified Public Accountants
- University of Oklahoma School of Accounting, Board of Advisors
- Special Care Inc., Audit Committee Chair
- Christ the King School, Chair of Underwriting
- American Cancer Society
- BBA, Accounting and Management, University of Oklahoma
Search for people at Grant Thornton
Enter a name and/or keywords such as service area, industry or location to get to know our business leaders — partner, principal or managing director. We look forward to hearing from you.