Raleigh, North Carolina
- Partnership taxation
- Private client services
- Corporate tax
As Managing Director of Tax in Grant Thornton's Raleigh, NC Office, Tony is responsible for Grant Thornton tax services provided to clients in the Carolinas and Southeast United States. Prior to joining Grant Thornton, Tony led the Tax Practices in various regional CPA firms and also as a Tax Consulting Manager in the New York City Office of Ernst Young LLP.
An attorney and CPA, Tony has over 25 years of experience as a professional tax consultant advising domestic corporations, partnerships, nonprofit organizations and high-net worth individuals on strategic tax planning, structuring, global and multistate expansion, executive compensation, Federal and State dispute resolution, exit strategies and estate planning.
Professional qualifications and memberships
- CPA – State of North Carolina
- Attorney – State of New Jersey
- AICPA Tax Section
- Former Board Member-Treasurer Panther Creek Band Boosters, Cary Ballet Academy
Presentations and Publications
- Presenter - NCACPA Annual Non Profit Conference 2012 - 2020
- Juris Doctor – Quinnipiac University
- B.S. Accounting – Central Connecticut State University
Search for people at Grant Thornton
Enter a name and/or keywords such as service area, industry or location to get to know our business leaders — partner, principal or managing director. We look forward to hearing from you.