Charlotte, North Carolina
- Real estate and construction
- Not-for-profit and higher education
- Transportation, logistics, warehousing and distribution
- Hospitality and restaurants
Sharon F. Whittle
Sharon Whittle has more than 20 years of experience providing human capital services as a consultant and benefits director for several Fortune 500 companies. Her diversified experience includes working closely with organizations that are conducting significant merger, acquisition, restructuring or realignment activity, experiencing changes in top management and business strategy, being spun-off from a larger company, or are financially distressed. She frequently discusses the impact of the Affordable Care Act on employer-sponsored medical benefit plans and initiatives and she recently spoke at the Construction Financial Management Association conference on attracting, retaining and motivating talent during an economic recession.
Professional qualifications and memberships
- Southern Employee Benefits Conference
- Aetna Client Advisory Board
- BS, Business Management, North Carolina State University
- MBA, University of North Carolina – Charlotte
Search for people at Grant Thornton
Enter a name and/or keywords such as service area, industry or location to get to know our business leaders — partner, principal or managing director. We look forward to hearing from you.