Charlotte, North Carolina
- Real estate and construction
- Technology and telecommunications
- Transportation, logistics, warehousing and distribution
Keith Malinowski is a national office partner in Grant Thornton's Audit Risk Management group. He is located in the Charlotte office. He has experience providing services to a diverse range of clients and has been in Audit Risk Management since 2005.
Malinowski oversees the Grant Thornton Internal Audit Practice Review Program and the AICPA's tri-annual peer review of Grant Thornton. He provides support for the annual Public Company Accounting Oversight Board (PCAOB) inspection. Malinowski strives to identify improvement opportunities in firm audit tools, audit methodology and areas of focus for audit training.
Professional qualifications and memberships
- CPA— North Carolina (#26388), New York (#054046)
- North Carolina Association of Certified Public Accountants
- Charlotte Chamber of Commerce Leadership School, Graduate
- Member AICPA RAB Taskforce and QCM Taskforce
- BS, Accounting, Canisius College
Search for people at Grant Thornton
Enter a name and/or keywords such as service area, industry or location to get to know our business leaders — partner, principal or managing director. We look forward to hearing from you.