Simon Jewkes is a Principal in our Transaction Services practice based in New York and is a Chartered Accountant.
New York, New York
- Technology and telecommunications
- Transportation, logistics, warehousing and distribution
- Retail and consumer products
- Private equity
- Mergers and acquisitions
Simon Jewkes is a Principal in our Transaction Services practice based in New York. He focuses on providing due diligence and value enhancement services to private equity, lenders and corporate clients and has worked on more than 150 transactions on both the buy-side and sell-side across a range of industry sectors in North America and Europe on deals ranging in size from $5 million up to $30 billion.
Simon has led teams including financial, tax, IT, HR, insurance, commercial and operational due diligence. His transaction advisory specialization includes quality of earnings analysis, profitability analysis, net working capital and net debt analysis, review of financial projections, cash flow modeling and purchase agreement consultation. He also has experience of cost savings and synergy analysis, merger integration, carve-out transactions, restructuring / bankruptcy, refinancing transactions and IPO readiness.
Professional qualifications and memberships
- Association for Corporate Growth, New York Chapter member
- Chartered Accountant, Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales
- BSc (Honors), Business Administration – University of Bath (England)